Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to the real world *sigh*

It's time to come back to the real world Erin.
A week ago my Mom, brother, and I left Midland, MI for a trip to Wisconsin to visit my Mom and Dad's parents. Yesterday we made the LONG nine hour drive back to Midland. The whole time that we were in Wisconsin, I checked my e-mail twice, and barley thought about the film.
During the drive home yesterday, I started a list of all the stuff that I have to get done before we begin filming in late March 2012. It seemed like a long list at the time. But now that I'm looking at it, it isn't actually that long. It is actually quite a small list of things to do. Here's part of that list:
  • Do the final audition
  • Check the script to make sure it really is finished
  • Decide on locations for filming
  • Decide who to cast for one final role
  • Get the last of the funding secured


Being an introvert has made the process of putting myself out there, and trying to get various people and companies to help fund the film hasn't been the eaisiest thing for me. But I have managed to learn how to do it.

It was nice to get out of Midland for about a week. Now I can jump back into things, and with a bunch of energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment