Friday, June 3, 2011

Struggles

Nobody ever said that making their first full length feature would be easy. But nobody told me just how much talent there is that wants to be a part of this film. Casting the film is going to be one of those things that is going to take a lot of thought on my part. I don't want to just get the casting right. I also want to cast people that will make the actuall filming something that none of us will ever forget.
Early today I opened my exel document that has all of the casting information that I need on it, and began making a chart of the different options of who I could cast in certain parts. In the end I had a table of different combinations of actors playing different roles to choose from. I then went through and color coded each option with a different color so that I could tell which options I liked the best and least. I still have not made any definate decisions as to who I am going to cast in each role. But I am a small step closer. It doesn't help that I still have three more auditions coming up in the next week and a half that will help me determine who I am going to cast in what role.

No comments:

Post a Comment