Sunday, September 11, 2011

The joys of fundraising

I knew from the start of this project that there were going to be aspects of it that weren't going to be easy. From the getgo I knew that the fundraising would be the part that would be the hardest for me to do. This was because I am naturally outgoing. And so the fundraising for this film is difficult for me to do because I'm not very outgoing making it hard for me to just approach people about funding the film.

I still need the funds to actually buy the costumes, pay for transportation from location to location, pay for hotel rooms for the actors and crew during the filming, and to feed the cast and crew during filming. Doesn't sound cheap does it? Exactly why I have to fund raise.

Here is the link to the site that you can donate to at:
http://www.indiegogo.com/Homethemovie?a=135344&i=addr

Any and all donations will be greatley appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment